Nous utilisons les cookies pour vous offrir une meilleure expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour sauvegarder des cookies sur votre ordinateur. En savoir plus.
Black Diamond Men's First Light Stretch Hoody
The Black Diamond Men's First Light Hoody is a light weight and breathable insulation piece which versatile enough to have you covered in the mountains all the way down to a simple walk to the wall. The uses a 20D nylon ripstop face fabric for the construction means high quality and durability with a PFC-free DWR treatment which repels water, dirt and oil. The Schoeller body is filled with migration resistant Primaloft Gold Active insulation to keep you warm whilst maintaining breathability during high output activities, the use of a synthetic insulation also provides a really quick dry time. Features a helmet compatible hood, single hem adjuster and an internal mesh pocket which you can pack the jacket into and then clip onto your harness. The new and updated model has a stretch lining to enhance mobility for ski touring and alpine climbing.
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Gold Active Insulation
- 20D nylon ripstop face fabric with PFC-free DWR Technology
- Lightweight, stretch lining for added breathability
- Mapped insulation throughout the body, shoulders, and arms
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood with drawcord adjustment
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Low-profile, single-adjust hem
- Stows in internal chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets
- The primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- ECO Label Status
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 405 g