Nous utilisons les cookies pour vous offrir une meilleure expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour sauvegarder des cookies sur votre ordinateur. En savoir plus.
Patagonia Black Hole MLC 45L
The Patagonia Black Hole MLC 45L has been designed so that it is as big as possible without going over airlines' carry-on maximum dimensions (in almost all cases). It has the same design as the original MLC but is now made in the super durable Black Hole fabric. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate; based on the maximum carry-on size of most airline carriers, and free of wheels or handles that might get in the way once you're out of the airport
- Large main compartment with two interior organization pockets and one drop-in top pocket for smaller items; volume is 45 litres
- Dedicated space for tech storage that fits most 19" laptops, with room for documents and cords; laptop carrier zips open and lies flat for easy TSA compliance
- Three carrying configurations allow the bag to be used as a backpack, a shoulder bag or a duffel, and all straps tuck away when not in use; external lash points add the ability to accommodate more gear
- A padded, stowable hip belt doubles as the shoulder strap. Change carrying style by pulling the hip belt out of the pass-through panel and attaching it to the buckles near the long-end grab-handle
- A wide webbing loop on the back panel acts as a haul handle or can be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage for easier movement through airports
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labour
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1635 g
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a postindustrial recycled TPU-film laminate
- Shoulder straps: 6.8-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester and 8.3-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved