Nous utilisons les cookies pour vous offrir une meilleure expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour sauvegarder des cookies sur votre ordinateur. En savoir plus.
Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Hoody
The Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Hoody is the insulating layer that doesn't have to come off. Setting a new standard for insulation it combines the breathability and comfort of an open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffer. The brilliant choice of fabrics results in a super stretchy jacket with a plain weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation and a lightweight and durable element-shedding shell with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish. The Nano-Air Hoody has a soft feel to it and an athletic fit with mechanical stretch so that it can easily be worn over baselayers without hindering your movement. The slim-lined hood is meant to fit closely to your head but it has enough give for use with low-profile helmets. There are two hand warmer pockets that will sit above your harness as well as two smaller chest pockets, all have low bulk zips. The front zip has a storm flap and zip garage and the stretch binding at the cuffs and dual adjustable drawcord keep the warmth in.
- The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric offers mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist light moisture; the microtexture keeps the fabric from sticking to the skin for versatile comfort
- Revolutionary FullRange™ Insulation
- 60-gram FullRange™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) insulation delivers outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (35 CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting combined with stretchy fabric and insulation provides an exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Minimally bound, stretchy hood easily pulls on or off, even when the jacket is zipped; centre-front zipper has a zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, low profile and low bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or a pack; self-stuffs into the left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs are partially elasticated for versatile coverage and comfort; the cleanly finished dual-adjust hem seals in warmth
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labour
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 410 g
- Shell and lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester air-permeable shadow stretch ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (93% recycled)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory