Nous utilisons les cookies pour vous offrir une meilleure expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour sauvegarder des cookies sur votre ordinateur. En savoir plus.
Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Shorts 5"
Patagonia's most technical running shorts, the Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 5" are fast-drying and built for long missions where movement and breathability are of the utmost importance. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight and Fast-Drying - Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External Drawcord - External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Pockets for Storage - Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing; one secure zip pocket on centre back; the pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Built-In Liner - Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner with HeiQ® Pure odour control wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and Minimal Elastic Waistband - Light and minimal elastic waistband features moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Visibility in Low-Light - Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Country of Origin - Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 105 g (3.7 oz)
- Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Pure odour control
- Body and liner fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn